I usually don't do these 'answer the question so everybody knows about you' jobbers but I'm trying to get into the holiday spirit early this year. Here are all of my Christmas dreams.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Like Vanilla Ice, I'm one of the worst wrappers of all-time. I'm a bag man.
2. Real tree or Artificial? The Doda household has a FAKE tree. Not a fan. Maybe I'll get my family fake presents this year.
3. When do you put up the tree? The end of November.
4.When do you take the tree down? March 12
5. Do you like eggnog? "....It's good....It's good...." -Clark Griswold
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hockey equipment, Computer, Genesis, Rangers vs. Whalers in Hartford, first Row on the glass, 12/28/93. Rangers lost.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My grandmother would be happy if I got her pocket lint but she is still the hardest to shop for. What do grandmother's like? I've been buying candles and perfume for years.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Ron Joseph Doda Jr. We buy our gifts in front of each other days before Christmas. We just pick out what we want. It's ridiculous.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Funny Story. It's seriously a 30 year old Nativity Scene. Somewhere along the line, my pops lost Joseph. For as long as I have been alive, we have had a wise man fill Joseph's shoes. I always thought there was something wrong with having an impostor next to Mary and Jesus.
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Cards are overrated.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Costo Clothes
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 15th
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not a chance.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Is there anything better than Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies...
16. Lights on the tree? Colorful lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? James Taylor 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqYGtYunJus
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Everyone knows the Doda household is the Christmas base.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dancer, Prancer, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph, Sneezy, Doc, Cupid.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
21. Presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning before breakfast.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? It's freaking cold.
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? Don't understand the question. But my favorite ornaments are the Peanuts gang ones...
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Christmas dinner is really like a Thanksgiving re-mix. I stick with turkey, gravy, apple sauce, and my Grandmother's unreal stuffing. She has skills.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't really need much. Maybe some really expensive threads.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Cavy
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? The rest of Planet Earth's population.